Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Red Pepper Software, and Red Pepper Software believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Red Pepper Software’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one month of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Red Pepper Software service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Red Pepper Software employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Red Pepper Software’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Red Pepper Software and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at www.redpeppersoftware.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/privacy-policy.pdf
Red Pepper Software is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Red Pepper Software management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the IT Department’s responsibility to see this policy is enforced.
Last updated: 6/24/2021